CCIC Singapore was established in the 1989. The company was originated chiefly to handle all pre-shipment exports of scrap material from Singapore to China, however performed commercial Bunker Surveys as well, due to Singapore being one of the largest bunkering port in the world. From its modest and humble beginnings, today CCIC Singapore – under the able guidance of the CCIC Group of Companies – employs more than 450 employees in four different countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brazil, covering the following services:-
- Petroleum, crude oil and petrochemicals inspection for the determination of quality and quantity;
- Inspection, weighing, sampling and quality determination of metals & minerals, coal & coke;
- Quality and quantity inspection of agricultural commodities including FOG and CMA services;
- Pre-shipment and destination inspection on quality, specification, quantity, weight, packing and marking on general cargoes;
- Pre-shipment inspection of imported recyclable materials mandated by China;
- Lifting equipment inspection and certification;
- Pressure safety valve inspection and certification.
- Product & Management system certifications under CQC;
- General Management system certifications with international accreditation;
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27000, ISO 22000, HACCP, GAP analysis and GMP certifications;
- Certification of agricultural products in the market;
- Certification in textiles, food products, organic products and information systems;
- Professional training by nationally registered auditors such as: internal audits and quality management; environment management; occupational health and safety; and food safety.
- Storage tank calibrations including land and vessel tanks;
- Meter proving services;
- Custody transfer system (CTS) verification services.
- Crude and petroleum products;
- Petrochemicals and chemicals testing;
- Lubricating oil and used lube oil;
- Metals and minerals;
- Coal and coke;
- Vegetable oils;
- Non-destructive (NDT) testing.
- Cargo damage survey;
- Quantity Survey, Weight Control;
- Loading/ Discharging/ Trans-shipment Supervision;
- Draft Survey, Volume Survey, Weighing by Scale;
- Inspection of Stowage and Lashing Survey;
- Packing Condition Survey;
- Marking Inspection;
- On/ Off Hire Condition;
- Bunker Survey;
- Marine Related Survey;
- Bathymetric Survey.
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS);
- Port operations;
- Container services;
- Monitoring and audit services;
- Manpower services.
For a more reliable world
Set up a worldwide network, build an internationally well-known brand and provide impartial, efficient and reliable local services