who we are
CCIC Singapore is a comprehensive Inspection and Survey Organization. It is fully owned by CCIC (China Certification and Inspection Corporation) and is mainly involved in the survey, inspection and appraisal of commodities that are traded between countries. Where certificates of CCIC and CIQ are required by those who deal with commodities exported to or imported from China, or by the contracting parties to the sales contracts, CCIC Singapore Pte Ltd is always ready at their service to conduct inspection subject to any instrument before the relative reports or certificates are issued. In addition, CCIC Singapore Pte Ltd is authorized by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China (AQSIQ), to represent all the commodity inspection organization in China and issue certificates thereof.
CCIC Singapore, aided by the dedicated commitment of technical experts and experienced staff members, and state-of-art Laboratory assures all customers of its independent, impartial and accurate inspections, testing and calibration services; efficient issuing of certificates and fair charges. Also through its worldwide network, CCIC Singapore complies with all its customer requirements for commodity inspection with an aim to eradicate or reduce risks, facilitate and expedite transportation, minimise logistical costs by preventing unnecessary delays, which in summation would maximise trading profits.
CCIC group have a constantly growing network that now consists of over 40 domestic and 25 overseas subsidiaries, and more than 100 sub-branches/ offices, covering major ports and trade centers throughout the world. There are about 300 offices and Laboratories and 25,000 employees work for the group around the world. The largest geographic coverage is in China. It has also established cooperative relationships with more than 120 inspection agencies in some 60 countries.
For a more reliable world.
Set up a worldwide network, build an internationally well-known brand and provide impartial, efficient and reliable local services.
- ISO 9001 certificate – CCIC Singapore
- ISO 17020 Accreditation Certificate
- ISO 17020 Accreditation Schedule
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate – C&B Lab
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Schedule – C&B Lab
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate – NDT
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Schedule – NDT
- CNAS 17020 Accreditation Certificate
- CNAS 17020 Accreditation Schedule
- FOSFA Superintendent Membership Certificate
- SPRING Singapore AV Certificate
- bizSAFE Level 4 Certificate
- CCS Approval Certificate
PT CCIC Jakarta
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate – Coal & Minerals
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Schedule – Coal & Minerals
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate – Agriculture
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Schedule – Agriculture
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate – Food
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Schedule – Food
- FOSFA Analyst Membership Certificate