CCIC SG | LABORATORY
The laboratory is equipped with the most-up-date and state-of-the-art instruments which allow the lab personnel to perform testing with greatest speed and utmost accuracy. The laboratory covers a comprehensive range of tests for every main product so as to provide an excellent service with full test scope.
The laboratory can offer competitive pricing (able to offer good discount for larger volume of samples and contract terms). The laboratory complies to Industry Standards, Ethical Practices, Health, Safety and Environmental Regulatory Requirements.
The Laboratory has been accredited to ISO 17025 by SAC-SINGLAS. Please click here for a copy of the full schedule of our ISO 17025 accreditation.
Crude and Petroleum Products
- Full specification tests for Fuel Oil, Gas oil, Mogas, Naphtha, Jet Fuel, Biodiesel
- Full bunker specification to latest ISO 8217 specification for Distillate and Residual Fuel
- Determination of Cracked Fuel
- Full Jet A1 Test to latest Issue AFQRJOS and Defence Standard 91-91 specification
- Special tests like Accelerated Oxidation Stability (ASTM D2274), Filter Blocking Tendency (IP 387), Mechanical Impurities (GB/T 511), Reid Vapour Pressure (Mini Method), Trace Lead and Auto Distillation, Research Octane Number, existent gum, M3 reformulyzer GC, Oxytracer GC, D4815 and D5580 GC
Metals & Minerals
- Copper Cathode, Tin Ingots, Aluminum Ingots, Nickel Plates, Scrap Metals
- Metals testing using ICPES equipment for Fe, Cu, B, Na, K, Mg, Ba, Al, Si, V, Mn, Co, Cu, Zn, Sn, Pb, Ba, Ag
Petrochemicals and Chemicals
- Other Hydrocarbon Solvents
Lubricating Oil and Used Lube Oil
- Metals test like Fe, Cu, Pb, Zn, P, Ba, Mn, etc
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 Deg C and 100 Deg C
- Viscosity Index
- Flash Point
- Total Acid Number